Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Last two weeks

As I only have two more weeks of my internship, I am beginning to realize how fast it flew by. May and June were full of events and July is slowly disappearing. I have been planning for my forensic science day camp that I am using as my project. I have spoken with the guy that is teaching it and have just finished getting supplies together. Tomorrow is my last day near a computer until my final week. On Friday, we will be traveling to Louisville for the 4-H Equestrian Drill Team Competition and then going on to Lexington and staying for the State Communications Contest Saturday. Then next Monday through Friday we will be putting on the forensic science day camp! Man it is going to be a busy week!!
However, these past two weeks have been kind of slow and office time. I have entered state fair entries and worked on the enrollments for this year. Some days have been pretty slow. I am looking forward to next week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment