Friday, June 7, 2013

End of the 4th week.


Hello!

The past two weeks have been very hectic around the office. Everyone is trying to meet year end deadlines so I have been assisting with copying, and filing of reimbursement forms that agents and assistants have turned in and updated the funds for each county in KERS.

I have also helped with sending out emails to the counties about receiving their SNAP-Ed and EFNEP incentives and also sent out emails updating the counties on the amount of money they have left in their account from the grants.

Before starting my internship I was very uncomfortable with using Microsoft excel. But after making a few spreadsheets from office supplies costs to organizing job descriptions to entering county and assistant spending, I think I have finally figured it out!

I made copies of the core curriculum and put together 12 notebooks that will be given out to new assistants. Along with the curriculum, storybooks had to be copied and put together in presentation binders.
4 weeks down, 6 more to go!

Erin Gibson

No comments:

Post a Comment