Monday, June 10, 2013

Camp!!


My first two weeks as the Intern at Metcalfe County was been a great first two weeks. I started my summer off on the right foot by going to 4-H camp. What a way to start my job, right? It was a great time at Dawson Springs. It was my first time ever attending camp and even if it was with a lot of little kids I still had a blast!! It made me feel good when a little kid would come up and ask, “Will you sally with me?”  There were 8 counties there and it was nice to get to meet the other agents. It was a great week at camp but I was glad to be at home.

My second week on the job, I held a fitting clinic for the youth. I helped them to get their show animals ready for the fair coming up. I showed them the proper was to clip and wash their animals. On Friday June 7 we held Floral Hall at the office. It was a long busy day but at the end of the day it turned out to be a good one. I enjoyed helping with Floral Hall because I was able to see all the different talent that our youth has.

I am excited for the rest of my summer with Amy and everyone else I am working with. This coming uo week is our fair week so it’s going to be busy, busy but fun, fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment