Friday, June 20, 2014

Blog post 3

This past week I have been super busy working the Union County Fair! I am still realizing how much your county agents do. I have helped check in exhibits at the fair grounds, judge and tag exhibits, livestock show, country ham speeches and the country ham breakfast. Tomorrow is the annual Union County Country Ham Breakfast and we will be down there bright and early in the morning to get ready for it.

As for next week, things will slow down just a little and I will be planning a Forensic Science Day Camp that will be held July 14-18th. This will be counted as my event that I am in charge of, so I will be busy with that. However July 11th, Stephanie and I will travel to Louisville to cheer on our Equestrian Drill Team and then head on to Lexington for State Communications.

May and June was super crazy and July will slow down a little, but I will stay busy even if it is not an out of office day.

No comments:

Post a Comment