Friday, July 12, 2013

Tasks on Tasks on Tasks

In the past couple weeks I have been assigned many more tasks. So many so, that I have had to turn some people down from me helping them. I hate saying no, but everyone is really understanding.
I am continuing with some data entry for CEDIK about the Rolex Games held at the Horse Park. There are over 2000 entries for each question, so this is something that is taking some time to complete.
Dr. Hustedee has assigned me some more data entry for a youth entrepreneurship program in eastern Kentucky. It looks like very interesting data and I look forward to inputting that for him.
Dr. Ricketts has me working on several things as well. I am working on creating some PowerPoints for the KCCL and she has allowed me to take creative license with them. Although a tedious task, I am learning a lot from these pubs I am drawing the information from. I am also going to start conducting interviews of different leadership programs that have been successful in order to update her website.
Dr. Epps and Dr. Vincent have me working on a number of tasks. One is making seed identification kits for people to practice before State Fair. Another task is creating a board of photos for the Ag Ed reunion on Monday. This is for people to identify who is in the photo so we can have it on record. I will be attending this reunion on Monday and I am looking forward to meeting new people and getting out of the office. CASE is the other assignment I have. During the 22-26 of July, I will be interviewing participants and creating a poster proposal for CASE. Hopefully, I will be able to travel to Dallas with Epps and Vincent in the Spring to the meeting.
Stamper is planning a trip for me to visit Brethitt County and Perry County during my last week here. I am looking forward to visiting places I have never seen before.

No comments:

Post a Comment