Friday, June 24, 2016

Project Update

First off, I am one of the interns in Harrison County. I am working closely with the 4-H Agent here. I am excited to say that this has been an opportunity that I won't forget. I have absolutely loved every minute here. It's hard to believe that our internship is almost over. Camp is next week for our county and I cannot wait to go! Teen Conference brought back many memories  from my youth and its pretty exciting to see everything.

Second, I am excited to initiate my project into my hometown of Cynthiana. I will be doing a little lesson plan on terrariums. The kids will be able to build their own terrarium and enter it into the county fair. Not only will they get to do that but, I am also attaching a mini craft session afterwards for them to create little things to put into their terrarium. I cannot wait to work with the youth in my community.

No comments:

Post a Comment