Thursday, June 23, 2016

My Project!

I have loved my experience in the Extension program thus far and I cannot Wait to see what the rest of the summer as in store for me! for my Intern Project I am going to be giving a K-9 first aid coarse, because I have found a lot of people don't know what to do for their furry friends and when they need to take them to the vet or if it something they can treat themselves. in this program we will go over many different things you need to know when it comes to caring for our animals but fist ans foremost we will be learning safety when it comes to treating our animals because this is what causes most people to get bit by their animal because the animal is in pain and they don't understand that we are just trying to help them. So far for this project I have created the class curriculum, created the pre and post test, and started marketing for it, and I cant wait to see how may people come and if my program as helped them in any way. If any of you all would like to come or know of someone who would like to go the information is bellow.

No comments:

Post a Comment