Sunday, July 5, 2015

My Second First Day

By: Cole Bell

     Tomorrow will be my second first day,  my first day working for the Calloway County Extension Office that is.  However my first day won't be spent in the office, I found out yesterday that I will be going to assist with the cattle sale in Guthrie first thing in the morning Monday.  I am supposed to meet the agent at 5:15 so tomorrow will definitely be an early morning.

     Then on Tuesday I get to leave for 4-H camp all over again with Calloway County this time.   It should be an adventure.  I have already met the Ag agent for Calloway County but I have not yet met any of the other agents or support staff.  Tuesday I will be jumping right into 4-H activities so I will soon meet the 4-H agent.  I guess I will have to wait and meet the rest of the agents and staff the following week unless time permits before leaving for camp Tuesday.

     The whole internship has been very pleasant so far, and my project seems to have turned out well.  Now it will be full force on the video project and 4-H camp with Calloway County.  I am sure I will be back to visit McCracken Agents and Staff soon enough.  Can't wait to see what will happen in the coming weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment