Friday, July 24, 2015

My Extension Office is better than yours! I kid....kinda lol

I'm actually convinced that I have been lucky enough to intern in one of the best extension offices in the state of Kentucky, Shelby Co.  They are more then my mentors and guiders through this summer life of as an FCS agent they are like family. Everyone may from time to time get on each others nerves but everyone loves each other like brothers and sisters. Oh my don't get me started on my FCS agent Sheila Fawbush!!!!! OMG she is the best sweetest, most kind hearted person that I think that I know. Working with Sheila has not only been a professional lesson but a life lesson. She has taught me patience, she has showed me what it means to be selfless, she has inspired me to be a better person inside and out and  most importantly she has helped shaped me to be a great future FCS agent. She is a woman that knows how to tackle a million and one things at once while making it all look so effortlessly. She is just awesome. Oh and I probably shouldn't forget to mention that my awesome extension office threw me a mini birthday surprise party with my favorite cake present, Dairy Queen's 'OREO BLIZZARD CAKE!!' Talk about yum!! Today has been a busy day like always but yet Sheila has found time to sneak me in a birthday surprise! Yeah they are awesome!! I love everyone at my office!!! 



Sincerely,
KC

PS. My birthday is tomorrow, July 25th

No comments:

Post a Comment