Monday, August 18, 2014

Two of my slower weeks.

During week 9 I was busy around the office with various small task. I created a new officer handbook for all of the school 4-H club officers. This was fun for me as I love creating brochures and other documents on the computer. I also started to brainstorm game ideas for the school clubs to participate in during their meetings. On Wednesday I went with the FCS agent to Wolf Creek to do a childrens program on GERMS. We used the glitterbug machine to show the kids the germs on their hands.

Week 10 was a pretty easy week which consisted of preparation for the State Fair. The Agriculture agent asked me to call all the beef cattle associations and try to acquire a copy of the different registration papers so he had samples to look at for the state fair beef show. I made many phone calls and emails to find copies of different breed registration papers and created a binder of them all. I also created a new activity for the 4-Hers to do as an ice breaker at meeting and day camps.

No comments:

Post a Comment