Friday, August 2, 2013

Finishing up strong.

I am finishing up strong with my internship.  It’s crazy to think how fast this summer has flown by, I feel like I just started.  I currently only have one week left and then have a little break before it is time to head back to school.  Over the course of the last two weeks I have helped with a preservation class our FCS agent held, helped with the Germantown Fair, help set up and judge at our rally day, and attended the intern roundup in Woodford County.  Let’s just say- I’m exhausted, but it’s nothing to complain about.  I have enjoyed each and every minute of it.  Unfortunately I don’t have many pictures from the last two weeks.  I’ve been so busy that I haven’t had time to take pictures. 
This internship has been an amazing experience!  I have loved helping the youth of Bracken County and I have really enjoyed seeing the kids grow over the summer and have that smile on their face when the finishing touch has been put on their project or making it through their first time at 4-H camp.  It has been rewarding to help the youth succeed in which ever endeavor they have chose to complete.  Since I graduate in December I am going to keep my eyes open for job openings this fall around my hometown.

No comments:

Post a Comment