Friday, August 16, 2013

Final blog- this is good night, not goodbye!


Final blog!
Well, today is my last day as the Grant County Extension intern! I can’t believe how fast this summer has gone by! I have had a GREAT last two weeks! We are finally recovering from county fair, but it’s time for State Fair now! Over the past two weeks, we have been preparing for State Fair and also for all the schools in Grant County to be back in session. I am glad that my internship went until state fair time because entering and dropping off fair entries is something I had never done before and I am glad that I got to experience this! This is kind of a short blog entry, but I am so blessed to be a part of this wonderful program this summer! I couldn’t have asked for a better supervisor to work with! I have learned so much about extension and this has only made me want to be an extension agent even more! I am sad to leave this summer, but as the lyrics from Linger go: this is good night, not goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment