Tuesday, May 26, 2015

First Week at Christian County

My first week in the Christian County extension office was very exciting. We did something different everyday. From 4-H Council meetings to hiking, every experience was new and a lot of fun. Since it was my first week I spent most of my time learning about the office environment and different things that the agents did. I got to see how 4-H works with the military kids, which I'm really excited about because it is very different than regular 4-H. During my first week I got the chance to go to a Jr. MANRRS banquet and see all of the kids and some of the things they have accomplished throughout the year. The first week was a little preview of what I will be doing the rest of my time here and I am super ready and excited to see what the next weeks have in store for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment