Monday, May 25, 2015

A very exciting start into Week 1

This past week has been a fun first week! On my first day I got to go to one of the local elementary schools with the 4-H agent Regina Browning, where we showed the kids how to plant windowsill gardens. It is always fun to teach kids about growing the different plants. Tuesday I started a lesson plan and activity for middle school club day and also started finding materials for a class called the culinary institute that will be held in June. On Wednesday I helped design flyers for different events that are going on in June. Thursday was East Middle School Club Day and we did a activity on identifying your learning styles. Friday I got to go with the Ag agent Corinne Belton to a new meet a new land owner that needed help with removing weeds and planting new grass on their property. Overall it was a very busy week and I have learned so much already and cannot wait to see what this coming week will bring!

No comments:

Post a Comment