Friday, August 7, 2015

Don't Cry because it's Over, Smile because it Happened


As I finish up my internship I can't help but to think of all the different things I've learned and how much I've grown as a person. Before this internship I was an extremely shy and reserved person. Now, I am more outgoing, I feel comfortable speaking to people I don't know, and I've become a better public speaker. All these skills that I've learned I will use as I become an FCS Agent at Large in Crittenden County. Not only did this internship teach me about myself but it opened my eyes to a career that I can see myself doing in the future. 

Knowing that I have a full time position doing something I love is very exciting. Especially since I graduated in May and had no idea what I wanted to do with my degree. All of these blessings wouldn't have been possible if it wasn't for this internship. I have learned countless valuable lessons all thanks to the Christian County Extension office and its very reassuring to know that even though I won't be working in their office, I know I will see them again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment