Friday, June 26, 2015

Clovers, Cows and Champions

The last couple of weeks have been full of many different programs and events. Last Monday was the start of Fair Week and I got to help set of the Livestock barn and then later that day we opened floral hall to take entries for 4-H projects. The day ended with judging all the different entries, which is something that I have never done before. It is amazing to see all the projects the 4-Her's have done! The next day was the youth dairy show and I got to help do entries and keep placings in order. Wednesday was the open dairy show, poultry and rabbit show which I got to help prepare for some of the events that day. Friday I helped with weigh ins for the goats and got some great pictures of all the showman. The last day of Fair week was the Beef show and livestock sell which went really well.


 Monday of the this week I worked on an activity for the upcoming team meeting for camp. With this being my first time at camp it was really fun on Tuesday to meet all the teen volunteers and hear their past experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment